Hey everyone! I don’t think I mentioned this yet, but I absolutely LOVE Christmas! It is my favorite time of year, and I’m usually the person going overboard on the gift giving, but I just can’t help myself! Nail items are perfect stocking stuffers, and most manicure gifts are quite affordable! Here are some of my picks for nail gifts that are under $12.
1. Glass nail file by Sassella– I have one of these and love it; I found mine on Amazon. It’s easy to clean and files nicely.
2. Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream– See full review here. This is affordable, ranging in $5-$7, and is small enough to toss in a bag without taking up too much room.
3. Sinful Colors Nail Polish– At $2 a pop and many shades to choose from, you can go wrong with this polish! Recommended shades: Timbleberry, Rich in Heart, and Easy Going.
4. Wet ‘n’ Wild MegaLast Nail Polish– Retailing for $2 and under, this polish has a small shade range but beautiful colors to choose from. My favorites are I Need a Refresh-Mint and 2% Milk!
5. Maybelline Color Show Nail Tattoos- These are a slightly more affordable version of the Sally Hansen polish strips, ranging as low as $6 and up to $8.
6. OPI Mini Nail Polish Sets– These are usually priced around $12, but can often be found online for less. OPI mini sets are probably my favorite of the bunch, since the boxes are so cute and there’s a variety of polish in each one. My picks: Skyfall Bondettes and Ger-minis!
7. Nail dotting tools- These are perfect for someone wanting to get into nail art, and can be found for as low as $2 on eBay and Amazon; worried about shipping? Check Sally Beauty Supply.
8. Kiss Everlasting Nails- If you know someone who admires nail art but is a nail biter, these false nails are a good transition to help stop biting and provide a bit of inspiration. They come in a variety of sizes, including petites for those with smaller nail beds.